94. What is the driving force of educational reform in Michigan? (\Student in Michigan\
A.Thomas Friedman's book, The World Is Flat.
B.The breakdown of the auto industry in Michigan. C.The education policies in some other countries. D.Students' unsatisfactory academic performance.
95. What is the tone of the passage? (\U.S. Education\A.Matter澳门赔率of澳门赔率fact.
B.Enthusiastic. C.Sarcastic. D.Humorous.
================================================================================ II. 填空题：
澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率 96. The state's schools have moved into the ______ || ______ (快车道) of educational reform.
97. If you become unemployed, you will need to adjust to your new lower income. Even if you always live ______ a b______ _ ( 精打细算地生活) it can be hard and soul destroying at times.
98. The latest attempt to reform Canadian copyright law is u______ w______ (正在进行当中) after the government there published its Bill C澳门赔率32 yesterday.
99. Students in this country ace international p______ e______ (水平考试）.
100. Having plenty of free time, I want to e______ || ______ (报名参加) a slow progress English class.
101. The state board of education wanted to see e ______ cl______ (选修课）that expose them to diverse cultures.
102. Many of the girls seemed to be i ______ w______ (使鼓舞，使充满）excitement on seeing the snow.
103. In their withdrawal, much of the heavy equipment had to be l______ b______ (丢弃，抛弃）.
104. You will be u______ a______ (面临困境）it if you don't pass the test.
105. The government is u______ f______ (受到抨击) from all sides on its economic
106. The c______ s______ (特许公立学校）is located on the grounds of the Greenfield Village.
107. The work failed to meet their r______ s______ (严格标准).
108. The boy wants to be a m______ e______ (机械工程师）after he graduates.
109. There are so many a______ c______ （抽象概念）in this article that almost all the students can not understand the main idea of it.
110. W______ e______ （职业道德标准）is more important than anything an employee should have.
111. The l______ i______ (龙头产业)is struggling to find a new direction.
112. The coursework should improve critical thinking, problem solving through t______ p______ (团队活动).
113. The house was built u ______ the s______ of (在?监督下) an architect.
114. In this period the research is focused mainly on r______ r______ （种族关系）.
115. The workers strongly disapprove of the firm's new methods on the a ______ || ______ (装配线).
116. Malaysians are now better educated and e______ t______ (接触到) many different media, and they are not stupid as what some of our politicians continue to think.
117. A boy who wants to be a scientist c______ an e______ (构思完成了一篇文章）titled \
118. Fortunately, the storm only did m ______ da______ (最低限度的破坏) to the farmer's crops.
119. He had spent several hours in the library p ______ o ______ (钻研) those dusty documents.
120. The prescribed medicine failed to t______ e______ (生效).
121. He is a member of the nonprofit education t______ t______ （智囊团）.
澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率澳门赔率 122. Some of those who say they aren't planning to go to college consider the new rules an unfair burden. At a student assembly, McFarlane heard cries of “Why us?” when she announced the changes. Her response: “Because it’s the right thing to do.” Renee Bojanowski is a college澳门赔率bound junior and honored student at Roosevelt. She says the grousing ( 抱怨) was not withstanding, the 1 ______ need for a new attitude is beginning to sink in among members of the student body. When a university admissions director met with seniors recently and told them that they will need more than a diploma to 2 ______ for the vast majority of 3 ______ jobs, and showed them wage澳门赔率rate charts, she reports, “it woke a lot of people up because it made them see that if they don’t get more education, they will earn a lot less money.” For teachers whose lesson plans already are bloated with required content, it will be a challenge to cover the 4 ______ academic concepts the state is mandating along with the new graduation requirements. Chemistry teacher Tim Graham 5 ______ the new content mandates in science and math will only exacerbate (加重) tensions between depth and breadth with which teachers must grapple.“Our state proficiency test scores show that we’re bringing our kids along in terms of learning to think 6______ ,” he says. “We’re wondering if we can continue to do that while covering the broader spectrum of skills required by the new rules.” Schools could lobby (游说) the state to let them count the math and science concepts covered in such technical classes as architectural drawing which is 90% geometry, Graham contends, and metals technology which requires students to understand how 7______ levels of carbon content change the way steel reacts to being heated and cooled, for instance, to meet the new guidelines. But that may be a long shot because 8 ______ many vocational澳门赔率technical teachers aren’t state澳门赔率certified as applied math and science instructors, according to Graham. “The issue will have to be dealt with 9 ______,” he says, “or we’re going to have a hard time.” Despite such challenges, Graham agrees with his principal that the stricter mandates are appropriate. “It’s going to be a fight 10 ______ and we might see the dropout rate climb a bit,” he predicts. “But this is about having our students ready for where they want to go in life, with the ability to work in teams, reach conclusions, make connections, think logically and solve problems, because those are the essential skills for the workplace now.” predicts，varying, urgent，qualify，critically, range, additional, currently, diverse, term, initially, desirable, eventually, budget, potentially 答案 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. C 6. A 7. B
8. D 9. A 10. B 11. A 12. B 13. C 14. B 15. C 16. A 17. B 18. C 19. A 20. B 21. A 22. D 23. B 24. B 25. D 26. A 27. C 28. D 29. B 30. C 31. D 32. A 33. B 34. B 35. C 36. A 37. B 38. D 39. B 40. A 41. A 42. A 43. D 44. A 45. C 46. A 47. B 48. D 49. C 50. D 51. A
52. C 53. C 54. C 55. C 56. B 57. C 58. B 59. B 60. B 61. A 62. C 63. A 64. A 65. C 66. A 67. B 68. A 69. B 70. C 71. A 72. C 73. A 74. B 75. C 76. A 77. A 78. C 79. B 80. B 81. A 82. C 83. A 84. D 85. B 86. B 87. D 88. D 89. C 90. C 91. C 92. B 93. C 94. B 95. A